Thursday, March 01, 2007

finally! the exam is over! *phew*

sigh. well, just to start off by saying thank u to everyone who prayed for my malaysian studies exam today. emmm, to me, i think i didnt do my best. tried to cramp over 200 pages of "nonsense" into my head since last night and today. but manage to cramp only a few stuff. it turns out that the tips that my lecturer gave out was absolutely 100% accurate. everything she said that is gonna come out, really came out.

i was really shivering when i entered the auditorium today. it's like my feet was moving but my mind keep telling it to stop and turn around. the amount of students was like eye-popping kind. not to mention the number of chairs and tables that filled the auditorium was intimidating. when i was sitting there waiting for the exam to start, i was praying so hard that if i had a chance to get down on my knees then and there, i would man! haha. that was how desperate i was.

there was this huge clock standing right smack at center of the stage in the auditorium, staring down at us. clicking away. i slowly counted down to the time when the exam was going to start. heart beat racing. stuff memorized began to slowly slip away from my mind. prayer was shouted in my mind. then.... my lecturer told us that we can begin. as my hand slowly turned the page open, i squeezed my eyes shut for a moment to say another silent prayer. as i open my eyes to see my very first question. the first thought that came into my mind was..... hoh shit! what the heck is this??? have i even learn this before???

so now praying that i wont get a 0 for my exam. at least 10%? haha. but at least i still have presentation and portfilio to boost my marks up. so hopefully i get to pass this useless malaysian studies. sheesh

that's the end of my story =)

No comments: