Thursday, March 15, 2007

praise God!

i had a maths test yesterday! guess how much i scored!!! i got 17.5 out of 20!!! i had 3 wrongs. almost all of the questions i have studied for it. it's like God practically brought me to the stuff that i needed to study. all the questions that came out.... was the stuff that i put my attention on the night before. but but but.... as usual... once ur sitting down.. nerves tend to get a hold of u.. and slowly everything u've studied the night before suddenly chooses to fade at the very second the test is starting. at the very second when the test paper is placed in front of u.

but still.... i did it anyway. tried the best that i could. did whatever i thought would be right. when we were suppose to pass up the paper, i forgot to do 2 questions. so i just simply plot it out. simply put the answer that i thought would be right. and guess what???? i got both of it right! hahaa. thank God! when my lecturer passed the previous test paper back. he told me that i actually did quite well on test yesterday.

to be honest, as i was reading delz post. when she mentions bout how God blessed her with such good scores and all. i really didnt believe that such things would happen to me. seriously i would never thought i would score so well in my math test. really... cuz most of the time, i dont get what the lecturer is teaching in class. all i do is... get into class, try to understand, getting out of class with my mind wondering why did my lecturer teach. im serious.

my first math test. i got 1 out of 5 questions. not to mention the confidence that i had to get a higher mark. but thank God now i get more. that's why my lecturer was so surprised that i got quite good marks for yesterdays test. hehehe. i BELIEVE and TRUST that God will continue to sustain me through this year. amazing me with unexpected marks. cuz seriously... without His help... i will really fail this year.

just wanna THANK GOD!

2 comments:

YANZ said...

thats great news! i'm so happy 4 u! ;D *hugs*

ok, next one 2 pray for blessings... accounts!

esther said...

hahaha.. amen to that! ehehehe

*hugs*