Tuesday, March 27, 2007

emotions

i've been having a tough time to keep my cool these few days. i cant seem to be patient or be nice and be calm easily. i tend to burst or suddenly be very agitated and exasperated. and i have no idea why. just a small thing can cause me to be really frustrated in a matter of seconds. and after i hurt one.... then only i realize what i have done

questions and wonders
thoughts and feelings
emotions and actions
all which i cant seem to control

sometimes i wonder why i dont think before i act
why i dont put myself in one's shoes
and when everything goes haywire
then only i realize what i've done
then only i feel bad
i never think of the consequences

it is true
it is true that it's easier to say i dont know
than to think
sigh... i dont know God!


dear Lord Jesus,
i pray that U would help me the person that U want me to be. pray that U will change me and mould me to be a better person. a person who is kind, caring, accepting, understanding, loving, gentle, patient, a person who is like U. pls give me the answers to my questions. when the oceans rise, God, help me to be still and know that Ur God. help me to know that Ur in control of everything. i dont know what to do anymore. pray that U would help me to discern between right and wrong. to know what to do. how to solve problems. to think of the consequences of my thoughts and actions. i've reached to the point where i know i cant do things by my own. by my own strength. by my own wisdom.

No comments: