Sunday, March 11, 2007

accounts! help!

ugh! whenever i start to understand a part of accounts, or get used to doing something, then my lecturer goes on to another part of accounts. which i find it quite hard to grasp all of it in such a short time. and to make it worse, we have very few exercise to do. after im done understanding one part.... then she goes on to another part. before, i found it quite easy to catch up. i mean i understand at the end of the class. but now.... she's moving on so fast that im still stuck at the beginning of depreciation. when she has moved on to disposals. shucks! can die can die! maths also. sighhh!!! how now?? oh God! pls save me!! i cant study this much! pls! help me!

im so used to studying at my own pace, that now, im having problems when i have to follow the lecturer's instead of mine. cuz no one will wait for me. sigh! what nonsense la! that day me and 2 other friends told our lecturer that we didnt do our work cuz we dont understand

"...what dont u understand????"
*shocked and amazed look*
"we dont know how to do the depreciation thing"
"how can u not understand??? i've already thought u"
*looks at her.... and she walks away*
bahsss... no comments at all. sigh. i shouldnt be blogging. i should be stuffing my face and my brains with accounts. stop it esther! get going! go read ur book and understand it! go go go!

No comments: