Monday, March 05, 2007

lesson #1

sighhhh.. God is teaching me over and over again to smile and to give Him praise that is due His name. but but but.... how??

how do i do that?
how do i praise Him in my sufferings?
how do i smile when all i wanna do is cry?
how do i laugh when all i can see is sadness?

sometimes u find it hard to do the simplest thing u can do
but most of the time
simple things is just what u need


thanks justea deariez for reminding me that God is my true joy. not other ppl or circumstances but He is the reason for my joy and my SOURCE of joy.


i better learn this lesson fast. God is trying to teach me how to praise Him in sufferings for countless times. but up till today, i still havent master that. sheesh. i can imagine God like getting so frustrated that i cant learn such a simple thing. i know i would. like when i teach someone something and they still dont understand. no matter how many examples or exercises that i give. wahhh.. that'll be super frust wei. ahha. better not make Him angry

No comments: