Wednesday, March 07, 2007

give me answers

just random thoughts of the day

  • im happy that im done and over with my presentation. felt super formal in college today. felt like a super huge and heavy burden has been lifted off my shoulders

  • im having holiday next monday because spm results are out. yay yay! that means i get to go for vbs! hallelujah praise the Lord! at least i get to go for like 2 days or something?

  • why do i always feel like i love one more?

this i have to tell the whole story...

yesterday.. in the comp lab.. my group and i was done preparing for our presentation today. so i took my stuffs that asked them whether we're done...


" okay.. are we done yet?"
"yeah.. we're done"
*esther takes HER own paper from the pile of papers*
"heyyy.. u cant take that paper. it's mine"
"nooooo.. it's mine. i wrote it down. i copied from u guys. i even have my own stuff written here"
"no no. let me see"
*stands there patiently. asking God to help me control my temper*
"okay then. i'll copy it down"
"okay"
*passes the paper back to me and i collect my stuff and prepare to leave*
"let me see ur file"
"what?"
"let me see ur file"
"okay....."
*then she checks through all the stuff in my file making sure that i dont take anything that belongs to them*
i was like WHAT THE HECKKKKKKK?????!!!!!! sheesh.. but i was like reasoning with myself. like telling myself to calm down. it's fine. nevermind.

so today... the same thing happened again. she lost her summary paper. which i personally printed out for her. i mean i have all the needed info in my thumbdrive. i can print it out anytime i want. do i need hers at all???

"esther. can i see ur file? i need to check something"
*esther thinks.. wahh.. again ar.. fine fine*
she literally searched every single page wei. every single paper that i have, she searched.

i was so pissed off! seriously! their attitudes is so unlovable. i know that i should love just as God love us. but but but.... how?????? how am i suppose to do that???? how am i suppose to show love to them when their attitude sucks???

No comments: