Monday, April 04, 2005

haha. crapz

well, u've notice my last post was mostly regretting bout my past. but.... now... haha. after certain things that i went thru with that idiot guy. im happy to say. that im happy being single! and not thinking bout this guy in my mind. now i can concentrate on my studies, friends, and everything else besides concentrating on one person only. im really glad cuz during sunday service the pastor practically like preached everything that i need to know. like all the answers to my question. well, at least now my ketua biri-biri and my kai cheh knows what im going through like updating them with my life. im really glad that i had the courage to go and tell them cuz after service i didnt feel like telling them di. but at last i decided to tell them. hehe. im kinda lazy to write out my whole process of rough time and struggles. id rather wanna write bout my conclusion! hehe. lolz. before this sunday, i really thought that my life was so miserable, really felt so used, felt so guilty, so depressed and everything. but now i settled everything with myself and God! really glad that i went for the planet shakers concert, though i had to skip yf but it was worth it cuz i really could feel God's touch again.

No comments: