Tuesday, March 29, 2005

*id rather*

i thought some time alone was what we really needed
u said this time would hurt more than it helps
but i couldnt see that i thought it would be the end of a beautiful story
i found out this one thing that is true
that im nothing without u
im better now. i've changed my heart

id rather have bad times with u, than good times with someone else
id rather be beside u in a storm, than safe and warm by myself
id rather have hard times together, than to have it easy apart
id rather have the one who holds my heart

i cant blame u if u turn away from me, like i've done to u
i can only prove the things i say with time



i thought letting go of u would be a good thing. but through a year plus. i realize how much i miss the time we were together. i started to regret letting u go. i ask my heart and wonder why did i ever do such a stupid thing. im so sorry for hurting u on the day when i decided to stop this relationship. i really thought that when we're older we still have a chance to get back together. my heart is still hoping for that day to come. i really hope that u feel the same way as me. but i think that i wont have a very high chance of that.


No comments: