Friday, April 15, 2005

my poems which i've written every night

as another day goes by,
tears wanted to stream down my eye.
the pain stings my heart,
when we are apart.
smiles in me are drowning,
my heart is beginning to start frowning.
my mind cant seem to forget him,
he appears in everything.

he sms-es me when i least expect it,
making my heart melt into a million bits.
i wonder if he really cares for me,
or he's just too free.
my mind wonders oh so tragically,
and my heart wants to be happy.

why does things change so fast,
in a blink of an eye its the past.
my heart is hurting so badly,
and its loving him madly.
i feel like crying,
or even worse, die-ing.
why does love bring u up to cloud 9,
and ends in a matter of no time.

i cant explain how i feel now,
my heart is asking how.
my thoughts are all jumbled up,
i feel like giving up.
even though i dont like what he did to me,
memories of him still wont let me be.
i want to let him go,
but my heart is saying no

No comments: