Monday, April 18, 2005

*truth is*

after a while we began to talk again
told me that he likes someone
asked me to go to friendster
and showed me her photograph

i didnt feel anything at that time
cuz i liked someone else too
but when we started to get close
all the feelings that i thought was gone
came rushing back to me once again
i tried to hide the feeling
but it was too strong

(truth is) i never gotten over u
(truth is) i wish i was standing in her shoes
(truth is) when its all said and done
guess im still in love with u
(truth is) i never should have let u go
(truth is) and its killing me cuz now i know

we reminiscence on the way things used to be
shared a couple of laughes, couple of memories
talked bout the things that had change
some for good and some for bad

now the truth is it hurts
but i know that the fault is mine
cuz i let him go
tried to get over it
but its messing with my mind
i guess im still in love

No comments: