Sunday, April 17, 2005

blank.. speechless.. no comments

i just dont know what to say anymore. my emotions are taking over. i know im suppose to hand it all to God. but its not easy. i just dont know what to do adi. i feel like giving up. life is just so so so full of regrets. which sometimes i really hate myself for it. u might say i live too much in my past and regrets. but arghhhH!!! im trying kayyy! but it just doesnt work! i dont know what is wrong with me! am i not trying hard enough?

isit cuz i've hurt u when i said we should just be friends?
isit cuz i didnt keep in touch with u for 1 year plus?
thats why u treat me like this?
why dont u call me anymore?
why dont u sms me anymore?
do u know that it hurts?
are u too busy to even talk to me now?
are u too caught up with another girl?
i dunno why i still love u, even though u treated me badly
is this love?
or is this just plain stupidness?

why should we love? when we know that we'll end up hurt.
why should we love? when our hearts gets crushed into a million pieces.
why should we love? when u change into someone u dont know urself.
why should we love? when it makes us do silly things without thinking.

No comments: