Sunday, April 10, 2005

finally.. a change.. hehe

hello hello.. i've been wanting for a change a long long time ago. cuz kinda getting bored of seeing pink everytime i post u know. u must be like woah! esther?! is this esther?! saying that she's bored of pink? haha. never!!! lolz. but its just that i've seen it tooo long di.. so need some change mar.. ppl needs a change after a while. and ppl have been complaining that my blog is tooo pink.. but i need a lil pink in everything. so now im trying pink fonts.. i wonder if it'll be nice.. hehe.. i've not been talking bout bgr right? lolz. have i? hmmmm, maybe cuz at that period of time my mind was sooo caught up with bgr.. so naturally ill write bout it. since it practically controlled my emotions.. and that time!!! haha. not now.. now God controls my mind. hehe. sorry jared if i dont reply u poem with another poem. i shall wait till my brains work on poems again. haha. its like my brains need to recover from the last poetic post to rewrite another.

yesterday i had my first day of dance class, it was super fun. i loveeeeee to dance! ahhaha. although i cant keep up in some steps. but oh well. practice makes perfect right?! haha. lolz. so need to practice and get use to dancing. cuz after that my legs hurt soooo badly. must be cuz i've never exercised for so long. i only like walk once in a while when carene is free cuz i cant walk alone around my neighborhood u know. my parents will kill me.. haha. lolz. im still sick.. its like for dunno how many million years di. well, at least now im feeling better than before. so its a good thing. hehe. praise God for that =) hehe.




No comments: