Monday, April 18, 2005

*purest of pain*

im sorry i didnt mean to call u
but i couldnt fight it
i guess i was weak and couldnt even hide it
and so i surrender just to hear ur voice
i know how many times i said im gonna live without u
and maybe soemone else is standing there beside u
but there's something that u need to know
that deep down inside i feel like dying
i have to see u that's all im asking

give me back my fantasies
the courage that i need to live
the air that i breathe
living without u, my world's become so empty
my days are so cold and lonely
and each night i taste the purest of pain

i wish i can tell u that im feeling better everyday
that it didnt hurt when u walked away
but to tell u the truth i cant find my way

1 comment:

Jared's said...

"i wish i can tell u that im feeling better everyday
that it didnt hurt when u walked away
but to tell u the truth i cant find my way"...
~ Continuation ~
why does life have to be this way?
with my emotions i haf to pay
for things that make me not so gay
and seems like it's here to stay
when i SHUD be giving them all away
because God promises to wipe our tears away
"Commit your worries to Me" is what He say
but we seem to want them to stay
so we could sulk and wallow in our dismay
and our days are sad like overcooked satay
when we shud be rejoicing in every way
because God wants us to dance & sway
in His beautiful presence everyday! ;)