Thursday, April 21, 2005

my poems again!

days are so cold and lonely,
couples that i see are so cuddly.
i hate what u put me through,
but i still love u.
things that i say are almost the same,
cuz with my heart ur playing games.
im wondering why ur doing this to me,
i want to be as happy as i can be.

i miss the warmth of ur embrace,
or even the sight of ur face.
i miss the sound of ur voice,
cuz all i hear now is noise.
im feeling so cold,
cuz in ur arms i wanna be hold.
are u too busy to even sms?
or are u just an ass.
my heart is crying out,
cuz its u i cant live without

today i passed by,
but i couldnt say hi.
i saw u walking in,
but i couldnt move an inch.
i was in the car,
which wasnt very far.
i wish i didnt let u go,
my heart i wanna throw.
im longing for ur touch,
is that too much?
tears stream down my eyes,
no one will ever hear my cries.

sadness fills my heart,
cuz we are apart.
tears fills my eyes,
everytime we said our goodbyes.
why do u treat me like this?
its u i really miss.
i feel so exasperated,
by the way u acted.
im not a toy for u to play,
the consequences u will pay.

my heart is filled with sorrow,
i wish it'll be better by tomorrow.
emotions is taking over,
nothing would cover.
anything for ppl will do, not for me without u.

when i've decided to be happy,
he calls and make me murky.
at least i dont feel it anymore,
not like before.
i shouldnt care,
or even bear.
i feel so numb,
and so so dumb.

as days goes by,
the more we say goodbye.
the more i try to safe us,
it becomes more useless.
im beginning to wonder who u really are,
i thought u were my shining star.
i hope u wont treat me like this,
but i guess that's only a wish.

1 comment:

Jared's said...

"i hope u wont treat me like this,
but i guess that's only a wish."
...
Don't be like a 'out-of-water' fish
Allowing others to treat u like a dish
Kicking u around like a ball
Certainly not like dancing in a hall
More like having a mental brawl
Please let it go before it stall
And make you ultimately fall
When you SHUD be standing TALL
And give Jesus Christ your ALL!
---
Hey Couz!
For the last time, after all the advices & corrections, wake up & smell the roses instead of rotting in the dead soil.
Not worth it at all... i'm sure u know it all SO WELL!
Move on in the Power of God, being transformed by Him each day & putting ur Focus and Passion on Jesus Christ alone! ;) -period-