Wednesday, January 03, 2007

orientation day no 1

today i had my very first orientation. if u ask me..... it was seriously a W A S T E of timeeee!!!! arghhhhh!!!! bahhsss.. didnt know why in the world i went. i went left my house really early thinking that there'll be a jam. thank God i didnt leave at 730. i left at 7.45-ish and i reached there by 8. my orientation was suppose to start at 8.30. i already gave them some allowance time considering the malaysian spirit of lateness. but nooooooo... i guess wrongly. the orientation only start at 10 something. i practically waited for 2 scary scary S C A R Y hours mannnn! (i'll explain later why) it was really a bore.

but i guess that 2 hours did me some good. reason why... i reached college and felt really out of place right away. everyone seemed like they knew each other. everyone had someone to talk to. but me.... i was just standing around. sms-ing and complaining.then finally we could register and go to the auditorium. but nooooooo.. the lights weren't on. nothing was on. so they asked us to go down to the cafeteria and wait for a while. gosh! seriously! *bang head*

even at that time i forgot the power of prayer. i forgot that i should keep asking God to help me. but the 1 + hour waiting in the auditorium for ppl to come.... i finally remembered that God is like the best person to talk to at that moment. the best person to confide with, the best person to talk to, the best person to praise. therefore, i did that and i realized that it really calmed me down, took away the fears and sitting alone didnt bother me anymore. cuz i can feel that God is really right there with me.

to cut the long story short. i managed to meet friends who was studying there, managed to meet back my primary school friends. 2 of them. interesting eh! how wonderful! and managed to find 2 new friends that is doing the same foundation as i am! praise God!

now i gotta wait for another orientation tmr and see how it goes! but im positive now that this starting of the school year is gonna be better! way way better than today! =) cuz i know that God will never fail me and that He'll be there with me! =)

2 comments:

YANZ said...

awww... *hugs*
have no fear, God is here!

err,not me,i mean,Him i mean...
errr, u know what i mean la... =P

glad to know u found friends already... college is definitely more fun with friends! ;)

esther said...

hahaha.. yeaps. definitely =)