Thursday, January 11, 2007

Christ be in my head

this is the time when i should give thanks to God that im finally in a college or rather having something to do. to occupy myself from myself. isnt it ironic that we're told that we should love ourselves. but here i am.... keeping myself away from me. well, let me explain more. before u guys get confused and think that i have some brain malfunction. btw, i think i am having some. found out cuz of thinking skills. haha. anyways... back to me explaining.

u know last time when im so free, with nothing else better to do than to sit down and "kill" myself with thoughts that i makes me depressed.

well now...
im busy with coursework,
busy with getting my homework done,
and trying to get my 10 hours of sleep that i used to have
i have something to occupy myself with other than "killing" myself with unneccessary thoughts

it should be good right?
that now i have my own stuff to do and all,
have new friends
but why do i still feel the kick inside of me
when one has one's own plans
when one has something better to do other than spend time with me
why do i still feel like before?
before i started college?

sigh. cant do anything bout it but commit all my thoughts, feelings, and emotions to God. i have been struggling with controlling my thoughts, feelings, and emotions. that i really cant take it anymore. then this morning, laziness crept in. didnt feel like doing my QT but i had this prompting in my heart to do it. so i did. and guess what it was talking bout? it was bout thoughts.

learnt to let the Holy Spirit in to take control of my mind,
to check my thoughts not by how it feels but by whether i know it is true

let me end by saying this.......

* may the mind of Christ my Savior live in me from day to day,
by His love & power controlling all i do & say *

No comments: