Monday, January 01, 2007

blessed new year everyone!

havent been updating my blog. im sure some of u who has been coming to my blog regularly is getting bored at looking at my sad and depressed post. haha. well... i've been really lazy and of course being busy going out getting pressies and all. so that's why. and everything has been piling up. all the events and stuff that im too lazy to blog bout it la. haha.

so decided to update on the new year. reminiscing bout what had happened. how has God brought me through the year. truly it's been a joy. with God.... i dont mind going through the ups and downs in life cuz i know He'll always be there for me. it's like even though my mind is telling me that He's not there for me and all. but in my heart.... i know He's there for me. every single second, every single minute, every single hour, every single day, every single..... u get the picture =) hahaha

today as i was reminded when i was doing my quiet time. in isaiah 43:18, to forget the former things and not dwell in the past. which is a very good verse to start the new year with. not dwelling in past, in the what-should-have-been, in the i-should-have-done-or-said-this.

here's some pictures bout what i've been occupying my time with =)
more pictures than i've imagined
sorry.. haha.. dont have to see if u dont want =)





* dinner for michie in italianis *
however u spell that restaurants name. ahhaa

* seeing the campsite *
again.. before camp


* thank God for friends that will walk with me through life *

* nice photo frame *
hehe
this is during yf camp di

* my dorm *

* adeline, jess, claire *
in the dorm

* during a hp event *


* cg outing *


* yf christmas party *


* on christmas day *
* watchnight *

* pray that a new year with my darling will be full of joy, laughter & sweet memories! *


it was great being able to start of the new year with church friends. listening to all the testimonies, watching the video for the youth, and of course. not to forget.. taking lots of pictures. was debating whether to put the silly pictures.... but better not. better to keep all of u thinking that we're all sane sane ppl.. hahaha



BLESSED NEW YEAR TO ALL OF Y O U !!!!!!!!! =)

No comments: