Tuesday, January 23, 2007

continuation

forgot to mention bout my accounts. kevin and delz knows how much im struggling in my subjects, in my college. but this accounts is seriously... ughhhh!!! no comment! once i get the hang of it.. once i get used to a certain way things are done and all..... we have to go on to another chapter and i start to get confused again. i used to think maybe accounts should be a good career for me cuz i love money and i love to count. hahaa. so it should be good right? but the disadvantages and the headache that comes with accounts is really unbearable. therefore.... i decided to change my career. hahaa.

but.... here i am. stuck with my accounts. getting a headache everytime my lecturer starts a new chapter. i can feel my brain juice getting sucked out. it's not slowly getting sucked out but rather getting vacuumed out. right out of me. straight away! sighhhh!

No comments: