Saturday, January 27, 2007

kenny's & redbox

on thursday.. i met up with nat at kenny roger's. long time since i've eaten there so decided to go there. i must say that though the chicken doesnt taste as good as nando's, there is more side dishes to choose from than u could imagine. real mind boggling. ahhaa then teck meng came and join us. actually we were suppose to go to redbox. then wanted to change it to mahjong or gin rummy. but in the end, we found ourselves in redbox. ahhaa. long time since i've been there. i was quite shy at the beginning actually. cuz nat's bf was there and it was the first time that i met him. so cannot be crazy u know. haha but after a while.... being together with a bunch of crazy ppl. there's no reason to be shy but to let ur crazy side come out. ahaha! i really had fun that time. but when i went home. i had to face reality again and go back to my sane state of mind. bahs.




* dungu ah wong & i *
her real name is natalie btw. ahaha!

* nat & kim *
didnt take pic with tm cuz he had to leave early

* kim *
miss her craziness



oh oh oh btw.. yesterday i was suppose to be preparing my lesson. but decided to take a break from it and decided to count how much i have in my super duper heavy i'll-break-my-hand-if-i-carry-it piggy bank. hahaa. and this kevin said that there's no use counting what's inside cuz i'll just end up with 40 bucks. ish! look down on me eh?! look down on how much coins i can save?! sheesh! i got more than he thought weiiii! *sticks out tongue*


* me coins *
my dad help me save some 50 cents too =)

* dedicated to mr. kevin ng hou shin! * =)

I LOVE U BABY! =)

No comments: