Friday, January 12, 2007

needed

WARNING : if u want to read this post. read it. but pls dont talk bout it to me. unless ur God or if u are mentioned here






bout my post yesterday... it's pretty hard to apply it in my life. it's pretty hard to tell my head and heart that. i dont know what to do

there's alot of stuff going on in my mind that i dont know how to put it in words. words that cant really decipher my feelings. words that has limitations to explaining my feelings. i guess u can only get to know what's going on in my mind if u are me or GOD.

isnt it funny? that i myself cant put in words how i feel? i know for sure there is some certain things that i feel right now

i feel that i need one more than one do
i feel that i want one more than one do
i feel that i love one more than one do
i feel that i want to spend time with one more than one do
i feel that i miss one more than one do
i feel that i plan stuff to do with one more than one do

but all those words that i say up there...... doesnt really sum up what i REALLY REALLY feel.

p.s: one might not feel the same way i do & comments bout this post is not allowed



im writing this not to make u guys worried or wonder what's wrong with me. i just want to write out my true feelings. that's why maybe i shouldnt make my blog known cuz then ppl might start to make conclusion or start to think maybe i need some help or counselling.