Saturday, May 14, 2005

*wishing for u*

it often doesnt matter how it starts
the best things can happen with a gentle touch
im not ashamed to say i would be more than okay
if by some chance u'd just ask me to stay
do i see a twinkle of hope that's in ur eyes?
when u smile it feels so right, its no surprise
its only u and i under the stars of tonight
do we dare take it to where it feels right?

how do i see what's right for me
do i deny what's inside?

if i had wings i would fly
lifting my soul to the skies
if i had nine lived to live
wish i had u to be with
if i could make dreams come true
of all the things i would do
i know that i would be wishing for u

dont get me wrong, i dont live a life of dreams
but sometimes its easier for me
why does it feel so right believing it day and night?
wishing that someday u might be with me

No comments: