Saturday, May 14, 2005

*part of a fool*

i've been there before and i just cant let go
the memories and pain of the hurt i know
now deep in the night, there's a passion inside
dare i follow my heart

an innocent smile, then walk in the night
then its dinner at home served with candlelight
and its been quite a while since i felt good inside
dare i follow my heart?
do i feel something special inside of u?
do i know what u really think of me?

and the raindrops keep falling into my heart
and i just cant deny what feels so right
do i let myself go and feel the rain?
or should i play with caution and refrain?
whatever i do, when it comes to u
i know sometimes love plays the part of a fool

i know what's in store thought i cant say much more
a chance worth the taking has opened its doors
and i cant say i love u, and i cant say i dont
but i do wish i knew

No comments: