Sunday, May 22, 2005

this is me

i was thinking of what i should write lately... cuz i know i shouldnt be writing bout my depressions here.. and i know i've been struggling with my feelings and emotions. i have been really stubborn bout certain decisions that had to be made and i have been running away from settling it with myself. i know i have said this a million times. but no matter what.. im still gonna say this.. i think i have finally got out of this depression mode. during this few days, not once, was i even depressed. delicia passed me this book just now in church. and when i read it. it really reminded me of how God really cares and puts my interests first. i have been taking God for granted and even neglecting Him and sometimes unintentionally blaming God of what had happen to me. but i read in ecclesiastes 7:14 "when times are good, be happy; but when times are bad, consider: God has made the one as well as the other. therefore a man cannot discover anything about his future." i extremely like the part where it says that God has created both. to me. to my point of view. i feel that i should go through some bad times and grief and all. now, u might think what is wrong with this esther?! is she crazy?! why does she want to feel sadness and grief and going through bad times? but if i dont go through those rough times and keep having good times. then i will start to have pride and think that i dont need God. since life is like so easy for me. i think sometimes God allows bad things to happen to bring us back down to earth and remember that God has everything in control when we start to place everything into His hands. i often take things into my own hands and start to think "bahhh. i can do it on my own. wait till i cant do it. then ill just go and ask God." im slowly learning to put things in God's hands. believing and trusting Him that everything will work out to the bestest! well now all i can say that im glad God has use justina to even knock some sense into my thick skull and i really appreciate that. hehe. i can feel a full burden that is lifted up from me. all this other time when i said that im finally gotten over everything. i didnt feel like this.. i didnt feel the burden lifting off of me. i wanted to make myself feel contented and forcing myself to get over it. and worse still. using my own strength to do it. i start to realize that when i ask God to even help me and give me His strength, things work out better than i have ever imagine. i dont need to put my hopes on man. i can put my hopes on God instead. way way way better solution. i just want to end by thanking God for everything that He has placed in my life. from friends to family to church leaders to every single sunshine and rain. i would never trade anything to be in my situation now. sometimes i tend to think of me me me and my problems that i forget that out there, there are more ppl who is facing worse problems than my guy problems. hehe. THANKS FOR BEING SO SPECIAL IN MY LIFE! *winkz*

No comments: