Sunday, May 08, 2005

in that mood again! oh no!

oh yeah. just before i start my babbling. i just wanna say that I DID IT!!! i manage to say sorry to my mum and say thank u for buying me a new phone! weee! hahaha! lolz. so anyway, let me start with today. i woke up late. rushed to get ready. then when we were on the federal highway, we met with an accident. seriously scary! now when i sit in the car, im like extra conscious of what's happening around me. and im kinda scared when u turn corners or like turn left or right. cuz it just brings me back memories of the accident.. wondering what happened? so here goes...

we were driving down the bridge at the motorola and justina said that she actually saw smaller size rocks(smaller than the one we hit la). then we were kinda speeding. then suddenly out of no where, in the middle of the road. there was a huge rock. and francis couldnt swurve in time, so we hit the huge rock and the tyre punctured and we swurve to the left and made a curve to the right. and guess where were we.. that's right! IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HIGHWAY WEIIII!!!!!! then suddenly a car came and bang us. and everything stopped. thank God it was just a kancil and nothing BAD happened to the kancil or us. thank God it wasnt a huge lorry or a bus cuz after we were at the side, there were loads of buses and lorries passing by. really thank God! after the whole thing happened, me and jessica looked at each other with our mouths opened. then while francis and the 'pat kua' passer-bys were talking bout stuffs outside the car, we kinda like wondering whether it really happened. it like in a blink of an eye, everything happened. i was thinking.. "woah! did that really happened?" it was like soooooooo scary kayyyy!!! i was telling just and jess that i felt i sat in a roller coaster but a more scarier one. i pity the poor lady who was driving the kancil. when we at the side of the road, she walked out like shivering and everything. if it was me, i serious would have peed in my pants or like cry or something. seriously.. very very scary. just now when my dad was driving for dinner just now, he was speeding, i was seriously scared and i asked him to slow down. cuz seriously the accident keeps replaying in my mind.


No comments: