Monday, May 02, 2005

sighhh...

this sucks wei. everytime i ask my mum whether i can go out. she like whatever. just go out and stuff like that. and she says that my dad dont like fetching me here and there. but isnt it one of the responsibilities of a parent? its not like i can drive u know. if i can drive ill be zooming here and there. and everytime she's like so disappointed at me. how do i know what she wants or thinks. like i can read her mind. it would help if she states down some rule or even talk to me bout what she wants me to do or like during holidays stay at home or something. she doesnt even talk to me bout all this u know. sometimes i envy some of my friends cuz their mum is like always talking to them bout anything. like talk bout guys, relationships, everything la that teenagers go through. bah. whatever la. maybe my mum grew up in a family where they dont talk much and all. but still. argh! whatever! dont care di la. im going to go out today and have fun and forget bout my sadness. shits la. i've been putting on weight cuz im soo depressed this few days. and eating is like so comforting man. argh! whatever di la! dont want to talk bout this di.

No comments: