Saturday, May 14, 2005

*s.m.s*

lil castles in the air
still cant trust desire, dont want no vanity fair
but a girl's got dreams u cant deride.. so have i
didnt ask, u said u'd call
its been a few months and still no worde from u
tell me.. could this be true?
what'd i do wrong?
almost 'business as usual' but just as im bout to come to..

u send me an s.m.s saying its an s.o.s
do u really think that ill drop my plans to be at ur side
the things u do.. should i do a thing for u?
something's so wrong
u send me an s.m.s saying its an s.o.s
suddenly the lil thing i've got going seems to come to a grind
depend on u? aint a simple thing to do
still, its alright.. i know it's all by design

questions drown me once again
just an answer straight from u would do
tell me what i should do..quit fooling around
we can work this thing through
lets not wait for when the though times come

love is patient, love is kind
what's done in faith aint no waste of time
know the stars still shine-dont go out of ur mind
when ur looking through the window, there's no one u can find
Lord, im grateful that my name's in the palm of Your hand
when ppl let me down, i hang on to Your plan
things could be easier but i will survive
when im done being under ill be riding at the front line

No comments: