Wednesday, October 04, 2006

w o r k

i worked at my mum's office today. they had tooo many documents to be shredded so they need to get a temp person to help shred the stuff away. and that person was ur's truly. it was quite interesting actually. just sitting down... shredding the papers. then i have to change the black plastic bag when it's full. the only time i get up is when i need to get more papers to feed the machine or change the plastic bag or just plainly walk around to move my butt abit.


i prefer bumming around there. cuz heyyy... i get to do an easy job plus sit down and bum around and get paid. since ill be sitting in front of the tv at home anyways. i might as well put my potato-couch-lover-butt into good use and earn some cash $$$ i can hear the sound of the money coming in already. bahs.


though it'll be much nicer if i get to bum around at home la. but at least the ppl there are nice. they are really friendly. and working at cats whiskers has really made me come out of my comfort zone.. out of my shyness and be out-going. not to say now im like super out-going and talkative to everyone that i meet. but at least im better than last time la. i think im not so shy anymore. heyyyyy!!!! im shy okayyyyy!!!! hahah. im serious.


ohh yeahhh.. and when i sit around and rest for a while. of course i rest laaaa. im not a robot. when im resting... it's either ill go and kacau my mother or get a cup of water ( get thirsty super fast ) or i......... take pictures!!! hahaha! what to do... i love taking pictures =)





* please step into my office *
where i sit & my trusty machine *pats*


let me give u a step-by-step guide to what i did =)

* step 1 : feed the machine till it's full *

* step 2 : open the machine's stomach *

* step 3 : take the bag out *

* step 4 : take the plastic bag out from the metal frame *

* step 5 : tie the bag up *

* step 6 : dump it at the corner *
can u imagine??? this is only like half a day's worth of shredded paper. can u imagine how many bags would there be by 5??? everyone that passed by... they were like u did all that???!!! *mouth open * seeee... i can do work pretty well *wink wink* *pats shoulder *

* amount of stuff that i need to shred *
i finished bout 2 and a half of those boxes. it was overflowing with tons and tons of paper

*continuation *

* beginning of work day *
so happy!!! can get money! easy job! woo hoo!

* after lunch *
the plus and minus part of working is....
the plus part = money $$$
the minus part = dont have time to spend with kevin *tear*


by the way... can u guys guess by now who was the photographer of some of my pictures. hahahaha!!! it's hard to believe. it was my mum. she came to kacau me from time to time. seeing how i was doing. then she saw me holding my phone. she was like smsing again???!!! then i was like noooooooo!!! taking picture laaa. she started laughing. so she decided to be a nice mummy and took some pictures for me. to show ppl that i really DO work and not just say im working. ahaha

2 comments:

YANZ said...

hahaha, so nice lar ur mom... looks like both of u had more fun taking pics than working... hahaha =D

Yian said...

yalor so funny...hahahhahaa