Thursday, October 12, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO 2 SPECIAL PPL IN MY LIFE!

today is an auspicious for 2 special ppl in my life!
did i use the word correctly? ahaha

anyways...
today is my beloved kai cheh and good friend, teck meng's bday!


let me talk bout my lovely kai cheh...
she's someone which i slowly grew close to... sharing to her bout problems in my life. updating her with the many ups and downs of my life. she has shown me how to be patient, how to love, how to be nice to ppl. hahaha. though sometimes she's "not nice" to ppl. HAHAHAHA. but she has been someone that i know i can lean on, turn to, ask for help or advice. she's one of them that i know will always here to listen to my problems.

i thank God for putting u in my life. for being the sister that i need, that i know i can go to no matter what. whether it's just for laughs, for a time to talk nonsense, for a time to cry, for a time to pray, for a time to have heart-to-heart convos.

thanks so much for showing me that u love and care for me =)

sadly i dont have any new pictures with her. all also i blogged bout di. so u guys will be bored if u guys see the picture again. ahaha. next time la

2 comments:

YANZ said...

awwwwwwwwwwww....... thanksss, ur so sweeeeettttt....... *hugssss*slobberykissies* heekheek

hey, whaddaya mean i'm not nice? but but but i'm always nice, aren't i? =P

esther said...

hahahaa.. awwww... welcome welcome.. hahaha.

emmmm.. emmmm... emmmm.. always??? are u sure??? ahhahaha =)