Saturday, October 28, 2006

cg on the outside

actually im abit too lazy to update my blog. but oh wells. as i was scanning through other ppl's blogs. i realize how nice isit to read bout new stuff. like entering into the blog and reading bout something new. not seeing the same old thing over and over again. so i guess i should update it la. im too bored of mine anyways. need more pictures. so this blog is mostly bout pictures. no nonsensical rantings whatsoever *sweet smile*



this time we had it in delz's house. we were the only caregroup
having it in the afternoon. all the rest had it in the morning. we were just summarizing all the 5 serieses.. if there is such word. the word, prayer, worship, fellowship, and evangelism series. it was a awesome 15 weeks of it. something different la.







* never ending smiles, laughters, craziness *
just love her =)

* the culprits *

* the result *
we had buckets and buckets of this

* cg *
why arr... we never get to take a complete cg picture

* jessica & i *
how much she has grown

* how much all of us have grown *

* what are they looking at? *
i like this picture. they look so nice

* the wonderful sky *
it was raining but it stopped when we decided to play games. after much prayer =)

* josh *
so smart & cute
he was our "protector" from the water & water balloons

* claire *
praise God that she accepted Christ =)

* my cousie *
love her =)




wondering why am i so dry? ahahah. cuz i didnt participate in it. if not who would have taken all the candid shots. hahaa. actually i wasnt THAT dry la. they managed to wet some parts of me. and the worst part was that they manage to get my phone too. i thought it was no big deal. so i just dried the outside of my phone and used it for a while. but after that i couldnt on it at all. seriously. i was so heart broken. i almost cried. my beloved phone. i dont know why this time the thought of buying a new phone didnt REALLY come into mind la.

normally it would come right away. i guess this phone is a lil more special. my bro surprised me by calling me all the way in hong kong. asking me which phone i wanted. at that time i was in family camp. while my parents and wing lian were happying in hong kong. my mum wasnt so keen on getting me a new phone in the beginning cuz i change my phone practically every year.

but this was a surprise. i didnt know she would have bought the phone for me. but also with help from my bro. aiyah.. i help them to get so much stuff last time. should pay me back a lil. haha. all the way from hong kong somemore. not like they cant get it here. but it's something special la. i appreciate it in a way or another =)

No comments: