Monday, October 30, 2006

finally!!

i updated my post bout the "cg on the outside" on saturday itself.. and finally today im able to put it up. *wipes sweat* it was seriously so irritating. i was so geram. then finally today.... it is up *grins*






i have lots of thoughts
lots of things going through my mind
lots of emotions
lots of stuff which i dont understand

i dont know why im feeling the way i am
why i suddenly think so much
why i feel sad
why tears just keeps coming
why im so emotional
why i keep breaking down
i dont know why

only God knows the answer
knows what's truly going on inside of me
knows what i really feel
knows who i am
only God knows

i try to reason with myself
try to understand myself
try to ask myself why
try to find out myself
try to stop myself from thinking too much
try to do everything myself

but i guess only God can do it
only He can do wonders
only He can change me
only He can help me overcome this
only He can understand

i gotta admit
sometimes i think more than i need to
sometimes i hate myself
sometimes i really really REALLY do hate myself
sometimes i overreact
sometimes i take things too personal

i still have lots to change
still have lots to do till i become as perfect as God
still have tons of rough edges to smoothen
still have broken parts that needs to be patched up
still have frowns that needs to be turned into smiles
still have tears that needs to be turned into joy

but i know with God
im already a winner
He has already overcome all my imperfectness

No comments: