Wednesday, October 11, 2006

memories

yesterday.... my dearest darling came and pick me up then we went for lunch =) how sweet of him. came down all the way to pj. pick me up then go back to subang for lunch and to get stationery's for my lesson and also for indoor camp. cuz if not i wont have any transport to go down to subang for the dinner. then we went back to his house to.......








* cut some fruits *
seriously. if u ask me. i have no idea whatsoever to cut fruits. im serious. im so scared to even hold a knife. i've never cut so many fruits in my life. all i do is tell my dad that i wanna eat fruits. and next thing i know. it's there in front of me. all cut up and skinless. haha. but cuz of my baby... i choose to learn and im willing to learn =)

* he had half a pear in his mouth. that's why he looks like that *
hahaha. i kept accidently cutting it into half. cuz u need to cut off the seed part right. so i gave him half and i ate the other half. but dont worry. after a while i mastered it. which was like when we're about to finish cutting all the fruits. ahhaa

then delz came to pick me up. we went "somewhere" to buy my kai cheh's present. cuz at night we had dinner&dessert for her.

* the bday girl *
outside swensons

* apple crumble *
it wasnt as nice di. bahs. maybe cuz i was too full to enjoy it. but i enjoyed the rum & raisin. always will. hahaa =)

* what's a night out without taking pictures with her? haha *
it wont seem complete

* HAPPY 24TH! * =)

*one of her bday present *
the balloon was my idea. should have taken picture of the other one. it's smaller present with a smaller balloon. we tricked her. we said we couldnt find a bag for her. and that we only managed to find a nice necklace for her. ahhaa



wonder why the balloons? hahaha. dont ask me why also. i dont know why. delz was pointing the balloon pump at me. like wanting to shoot me with air. then i was like ehhh!!! let's put balloons on it! hahaha. i guess this happens when ur teaching in children church. hahaa. the child in me keeps wanting to come out. hahaha!

more pictures to come... as usual.. it's in andrew's camera too! =)


i love creating memories with them. it's never enough when it comes to spending time with them. we could talk bout anything under the sun. who needs drinks, loud music, dark places to enjoy urself. all u need is time and ppl that ur close to....





people like THEM!




3 comments:

YANZ said...

awww... so sweet, cutting apples togedder-gedder... =P

haha, frm de pics its as tho u guys cut up de apples and made de nice apple crumble...

as if! heeekheeekheeek *LOL*

ooooo, i'm a meanie! =P

esther said...

hahahaha.. are u serious???!!!! awwwww.. how niceeeee!!! hahahaa.. oh yeah horr.. why didn i say that? haha.. i didnt even notice it. hahaha. oh wait a minute...... it's not apples!!! it's pearssss!!!! hahahahaha *faint* no wonder la!

YANZ said...

oh, its not? oh yeahhhhh... kekekekee... OOPS! *LoL*