Wednesday, August 31, 2005

*you're the only place*

seems like our love is on the road to nowhere fast
all my life i thought a love like this would last
but every road can hide every corner we cant see
i had a vision that i woke up by ur side
i felt ur breathing
but who controls love's destiny
not me
we had it all right in our hands

and so im calling out
ur the only one
who can save us from what we've done
that dont leave me hanging on
im reaching out and praying u'd come back again
its just darkness im living in
and ur the only place my heart has ever been

maybe im longing in a way of love naive
maybe im desperate for a reason to believe
there wasnt any way that i thought we could fall
ive seen perfection in a rainbow in the sky
ive seen a child make the coldest grown man cry
but loving u i thought was greater than them all
and we had it all, just u and me
and there's no doorway to my heart without a key
wherever u are right now, come back and show me how u feel
because im lost without u here

No comments: