Monday, August 15, 2005

depressed..gotta move on

how do i end this lonely feeling?
how do i end my endless thoughts?
how do i go on?
how do i move on?
how do i grow out of this?
does loving someone means u want the best for the other person?
how do u feel better when that person has found another girl?
how do u feel better when u see that person having another girl in his arms besides u?
how do u feel better when the person tells u that he cant have a relationship but ends up with another girl the next minute?
where do i go?
what do i do?
how do i make my life better?
how do i make myself happier?
how do i let out my thoughts and feelings?
how i wish i can just tell the person how i feel..
how do i not love that person?
how do i let my memories be my past?
how do i let go of my past?
how do i face the fact that its all gone?
how do i not miss u when u are gone?
how can i have dreams without u in it?
how could i have u one minute and let u go the next?
how do i be brave and go on?
what do i tell my heart?
when do i not want u here in my arms?
how does one walks away from all of the memories?
how do u not cry when all the hurt is inside?
how do u not end up with depression?
what is love? when u get hurt cuz of it...
can u be a better person cuz of love?
how do i return to the days where i can feel his love again?
how do i keep some things the same?
can i make it through?

No comments: