Monday, August 01, 2005

I PASSED!!!

i guess u guys would know what im talking bout di huh. lolz. and yes yes. ill be a driver to those who have been my "drivers" lolz. im soooooo happy!!!! seriously!!!!! i told God that i didnt want to retake it anymore.. i just want today the last day for me to go all the way to cheras. and i passed! all praise to Him.. i was so nervous.. even when i was driving so i ended up speaking in tongues. but of course not like loudly la.. but inside of me. and whenever i speak in tongues..i feel very very calm like peace in my heart. but one thing i want to complain is that. those ppl are idiots! they should see the sticker on my car that im having exam right.. they purposely stick close to my butt and keep wanting to overtake me. i mean harloooooooo!!! ur not suppose to go and disturb those ppl whose having the test u know.. such idiots. and i forgot to mention this the last time but when i went for my first test last monday, i saw this quite leng chai la.(no, lay yan.. its not the same guy that i told u.. u know the one carrying the Bible? haha) then guess what!!! today i saw him again and he was having the same instructor as me.. but i dont know why last monday he didnt come with my instructor.. weird ehh.. anyway, i saw him today and i manage to talk to him.. and we got the same tester somemore. so cool right. lolz. he's so cute la. *drools* ahahha. super super cute.. and yeah.. i saw another leng chai also.. cant really say when and where i saw it cuz i think that guys friend still reads my blog. so i shall not say anything. just in case my friend tells that guy.. that ill be so malu-fied man. ahah.

i went for my friend's bday party last night. quite boring party. but kinda different cuz this party was full of punjabi's.. i dont know how to spell la and im not racist okay. hope u understand what im saying.. haha. so anyway, it was different la cuz normally the parties that i go to are like all chinese and my close friends. but this party was different. it was like all my friends relatives and some of my school friends only.. and of course i stuck to my teacher and melvyn cuz they were like my closest friends there. and my friend's boyfriend's nephew was sooooooooooooo cute. he was like wearing a stripped button-down shirt, jeans and belt, and sport shoes. now now. he's not a teenager.. but he's a small kiddddd!!! super cute u knowwww!! haha.. and u know la.. punjabi's have like thick eyebrows and LONG LONG eyelashes.. haha. i fell in love with that kid man. super cute.. haha. and not love and as in love love la.. but u know.. loving a small kid.. haha.. so anyway, i bent down and asked him whether i could take picture with him. instead of saying yes.. he pulled my hand and leaded me all the way to his parents car. seriously.. it was a long long long long walk.. we stopped for a while for him to show me my friend's car.. which i came with. then he looked up to the sky and said mooon.. but there were only stars.. super cute u know.. cuz he cant really pronounce words properly yet.. super super cute.. and we continue walking until i realized how far we've walked.. and i tried to bring him back to the mum just in case she thinks im trying to kidnap him.. haha. so i tried to pull him but instead he manage to pull me. now, he's not a very fat boy u know. but somehow he managed to pull me. so the whole night long, he kept running back to me and worse..with his mum's car keys. ahaha. even the mum couldnt take him away. then he's mum was like luckily he's younger than u.. if not he'll marry u adi.. i was like emmmmmmmmmmmmm.. *smiling weirdly* ahhahaha.. then she was like saying that he loves me alot and all.. i was like ooooooookkkaayyyy.. hahaa.. but seriously cute boyyy! though he was strong enough to pull me.. too bad i couldnt take a picture of him. or else ill straight away post his picture here man. haha

1 comment:

val said...

wow baby's all grown up and driving people around... just not up the wall this time k? huahahaha

congratulations my lil esther baster !