Tuesday, August 16, 2005

why?

am i such a bad friend that ppl treat me that way? do i treat them badly that's why they treat my back that way? i tried to follow the bible..doing other ppl good so that they treat me back the same way i treat them. but do i treat them so badly? i treat them as good friends, forgetting myself and helping them and all. but they do that to me? nooooooooo. instead they let go their anger on me, let go their frustration on me, say things that hurt me. maybe they dont know that they were hurting me. maybe la. maybe im too sensitive. i just feel so depressed..so down. bahhhhhhhh. whatever la. sighhhhh

so ppl. if i have hurt u in anyway..pls tell me or if u dont want to tell me in person. post a comment here kay?

2 comments:

YANZ said...

*hugs*

ur a sweet girl... :) continue to be nice to ppl... ;)

val said...

aiks? pink again? hehe
u nice gal ler... *hugs & muaks*