Monday, August 29, 2005

lazing around

hmmm. im still having holidays while the students around are going to school and all. kind of a good thing cuz i have a longer holiday but bad cuz i dont really like doing work at home. so i guess im gonna prepare myself for scolding when i go back to school. heheh. but at least i know that ill be able to graduate this year but i need to stay back a few months next year that is if i dont finish all my books this year. but still get to attend my "big" graduation this year.

i havent blog for a long time. kinda lazy to do so. been sleeping, lazing around, watching tv, playing Sims 2, and reading the O'Malley series by Dee Henderson. kinda nice when it reaches the romance part but besides that....kinda predictable. trying to find a good book that ill never be able to put down till i finish it. hehe. didnt know i love to read so much until i borrowed this book called Confessions of a Shopoholic. it was a book that i couldnt put down till i got the satisfaction of finishing it and know the ending but kind of frustrated while reading the book cuz of the lies that she needed to cover up another. but it was a great book to read. lol.

i have stop driving for a while. not so crazy over it BECAUSE (before anyone of u said i told u so) i drove to church one day. thinking that im quite good already and proving my father wrong that i need him to supervise me for a while. everything went wrong and he was scolding me and babbling ever since i step into the car. ugh! wrong move in driving alone with him. so after that incident. i've lost my interest in driving WHEN..only when..my father is in the car. i LOVE to drive only if he's not in the car with me. i would rather not drive if he'll be beside me. but i think i've complained too much to my mum and i think she talked to my dad. so now when he seats beside me. he kind of shut up and only warn me at appropriate times. hehe. i guess we both need to compromise with each other.

No comments: