Tuesday, August 02, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUNGU AH WONG!!!!

to my dearest dungu ah wong.. i wanna wish HAPPY BIRTHDAY to miss natalie. i dont think she'll be reading my blog. but what the heck. i miss her loads cuz she's in new zealand to further her studies. she's gonna be back in 3 years time or even later cuz she might wanna work there for a while. this is one girl whom i always go out with when all of my other friends deserted me. that's why after she left, i seldom go out cuz there's very few ppl who i hang out with. and i learned how to play mahjong and become a crazy mahjong addict with her, talk on the phone for hours, go shopping, meet strangers, shared stuffs with, go redbox with her, she was the first one who brought me to my first "outing", learned loads of stuff from her(charlie-ing and all) haha, do silly things in the car with her (now now.. dont think some weird things. haha), and of course went and "pak tor" with her. and dont think that we're les here. its just we do lots of things together. ahhaa. so HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAT!!! take care of urself in new zealand. dont be even more dungu! haha.

No comments: