Tuesday, July 26, 2005

*never gone*

i really miss u
there's something that i gotta say

the things we did, the things we said
keep coming back to me and make me sad again
u showed me how to face the truth
everything that's good to me i owe to u

though the distance that's between us
now may seem to be too far
it will never separates us
deep inside i know u are

never gone, never far
in my heart is where u are
always close, everyday
every step along the way
even though for now we've gotta say goodbye
i know u will be forever in my life
never gone

no no no
i walk alone these empty streets
there is not a second ur not here with me
the love u gave, the grace u've shown
will always give me strength and be my cornerstone

somehow u found a way
to see the best i have in me
as long as time goes on
i swear to u that u will be

never gone from me
if there's one thing i believe
i will see u somewhere down the road again

2 comments:

val said...

esther-bester! how are you?? *hugs*

esther said...

valerie-balerie.. lolz lolz.. im emmm.. okay i guess.. *hug back*