Thursday, April 26, 2007

yay!

today marks the end of my misery days. somehow i dont feel the relieve. i've been waiting for this day to come ever since i-dont-know-when. sigh. i just came back from my last paper. had thinking skills today. everyone was saying that we didnt have time. for the english part, we had all the same questions as the exercises that she gave us. maybe like she jumbled up the answers or something. but it was the same. as i was doing the questions.... i was like shucks! why didnt i listen to the voice inside of me. cuz i kept feeling that i should read over the exercises she gave us. but nooooooo..... i didnt listen to it. actually i was too lazy la. so guess i gotta be responsible for my choices. cant blame anyone but myself

as for the math part..... some i could answer and one or two questions was from the exercises. the easy ones la. honestly, one hour is not enough to do this paper. i couldnt finish up my last 3 questions cuz firstly, it was too hard and lastly, we only had like 10-15 minutes left. maybe the reason why im not so relieved that my exams is over is mainly cuz i know i could have done better.

i was hearing reports from my friends that they've received some news from my lecturers cuz some of them has finished marking our papers. how efficient eh? i dont see them so efficient during classes. bahs. my english lecturer said some of the answers that she saw was irrelevant. it was out of context. as for my computing lecturer however... also said that she wanted to kill some of us. cuz of the silly, nonsense answers that we crapped out. i dont know what my accounts lecturer said but i know she marked all of our papers.

oh wells... now i cant cry over spilled milk. i guess now i gotta pray that God will prepare my heart for the worse ever results. my friends told me that i can at least get 4 A's. excluding my thinking skills. haha. because they know how badly i can do in my thinking skills. but i doubt it. i simply answer almost of all my papers except my accounts. cuz for my accounts i cant simply answer it. or else i would not be able to balance it.

tmr i have holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! some ppl laugh that i have an exam on a public holiday. but at least i can have my replacement holiday tmr! wooo hoooo!!! yay yay yay! hahaha.. ahuh. this is so fake. how crappy can i be? okay... dont answer that. im seriously going crazy cuz of this exam. lalalala! take care peepz! have a wonderful public holiday as i will have mine tmr! *grin*

No comments: