Saturday, April 21, 2007

f e a r




sometimes i wish i can answer
questions in life
questions such as
"will u get bored of me one day?"
"will u give up on me?"
but i dont know why...
im scared to make promises
promises which have a possibility that i cant fulfill

i dare not make any promises
or say something which i might not be able to d
o
i know by God's strength & love will i be able to accomplish it
but i dare not guarantee...
u know what i mean?


it's not that i dont love kevin as much as i say i do
i really do love kevin
but i dont know to what limit i can take
and to what extent

that's why i dont dare to say something which i might not be able to do
cuz i can say anything that i want now
i can say anything under the sun
but.... doing it is a different story all together

what if i cant accomplish it?
what if i cant do what i say?

all i can say is this....
i dont wanna give up
i dont wanna get bored of u

i dont wanna lose u
i dont wanna get to the point where i realize what i have till it's gone

by God's grace
by God's strength
by God's love
do i live day by day....




i want to begin and end with U

tonight has made me reminiscence of the nights where jon, u, & me would go out for a movie. has made me remember why did i choose u...


a person who can make me laugh one second & angry the next
a person who can make me frown one second & smile the next
a person who can make me sane one second & crazy the next

and the list go on
but most importantly....
a person who has the same plans for the future as me
and he is the person who i definitely wanna have a future with


i thank God for such an awesome & wonderful gift that He has given me. i could not ask for more =)

No comments: