Monday, April 23, 2007

b l i s s

* danielle *
babies sleeping in ur arms feels like heaven. it's just an awesome feeling. this was on saturday then on sunday, ryan slept in my arms too. owhhh!!! how wonderful!!! hehe



i guess the reason that babies sleep easily when they are in my arms... cuz of all this.... but no worries. this is not the end. im starting my exercise routine with kevin starting thursday... which incidently is the last day of my exams! woo hooo!!! praise the Lord! cant wait for it to end. sighhhh... for now, it's a never ending headache. sigh



ms. read
delicious
(went with kev and jon)




once again... we forgot to take picture before we ate... but it was better than nothing right? simply to die for. recommended to go for it. really really yummy! hehe =) i cant tell which is the brownie and which is the classic choc cake... well, actually.... we ordered 2 plates of classic choc cake and brownie cake for me. cuz this smart person who i call my boyfriend said that he can finish one whole plate so i had to order my own. but actually he couldnt. sheesh. *tsk tsk*

we went to 1u with the intention for jon to get a car lock. it was suppose to be....

1u + jon, kev, me = car lock
but.....
(1u + jon, kev, me) - car lock = ms read delicious + added fats

No comments: