Wednesday, April 04, 2007

decisions

the night began with me being irritated with one
it started off with a conversation
then thoughts came in
then silly decisions were made

but it all changed directions once i heard my chee mui's father pa
ssed away
the news of it broke my heart
never would i thought such things would happen
i blamed myself for not emailing her once she got back to NZ
i blamed myself for not keeping in touch with my high school friends
(no matter how much i miss them & how many times i tell myself to d
o something bout it)

my life is filled with silly decisions
which most of the time i wish i can redo
i hope and pray that one day
when i look back
i dont regret and say that i should have done better
but thanking God for helping me be the person who He wants me to be




thank u for being patient with me
thank u for loving me
thank u for accepting my nonsense
thank u for loving me when im hard to love
thank u for being there for me
thank u for making me smile
thank u for making me laugh
thank u for being my own personal "clown"
thank u for the time u spent with me
thank u for spending money on me
thank u for loving me even though at times i hurt u

No comments: