Tuesday, April 24, 2007

exams

arghhhh... im halfway refreshing my memory and studying for my accounts exam tmr. i really should be studying.... but i cant get anything into my head. i have been having that problem since monday. i guess studying a day before the exam doesnt really help.... sighhh.. i really cant do this anymore. i have no idea how to do it and i cant even remember what i have done. this certainly shows how bad a student i am eh?

the thing is that i can do my class exercises. i can do all the silly homework she gives us. okay okay. maybe like most of it. other than that i ask my friend like how to do this and which part of the t,p,&l account or balance sheet should i put it in. and why isit this amount and so on so forth. but when it comes to the class test part..... i cant seem to do it. i cant seem to get the score that i want. i always get 60 something % and that is so not good. i want like 80 and above. i wanna get an A.

and my lecturer always complain. saying that there are students who copies answers from other people because they get all correct for their homework but they do badly in their test. and i was telling my friend that i dont copy! i do the homework myself..... but why cant i score well in my test??????????????? sighhhh... i cant do it...i cant study! help! and i use to think that i would like accounts. bahssss... no way mann!


"My grace is sufficient for u, for My power is made perfect in ur weakness"

i claim that right away! AMEN!

i cant wait for this week to end. seriously.... i cant wait *sob*

No comments: