Wednesday, April 25, 2007

it worked!

oh wow! my tears really worked! hahaha. i studied for the things that came out. or rather i revised. well.... the 2 topics that i studied for came out. and im glad! im happy! and guess what??? wonders of wonders................................................. I MANAGED TO BALANCE MY ACCOUNTS!!!!!!! *shock* goshhh!!! i can never ever ever balance my accounts. *ahem* actually i didnt get to balance in the beginning. i checked and checked on what i did wrong. then the facilitator or whatever u call them...said that we only had 1 minute left! 1 MINUTE! 60 SECONDS! GOSHHH!!!! but thank God at that time i manage to find out that i forgot to put in one amount. and that amount made me balance my accounts. i was so happy! aww mann! i wanted to shout and lift my hands and say praise God but obviously i cant. cuz im in the exam hall and they might deduct my marks for doing such crazy thing. but i jumped for joy in my heart... hahahaa.

when i was doing my paper.... from the moment i opened my paper.... my hands was shaking. even while i was doing my paper. my hands was shaking non stop. all the information from my head was waiting for the right moment to come out.

but later i found out that i did something wrong for my first question. sigh. first question is 20 marks and the second is 30 marks. so which one would i rather lose more points...? of course the first one right? if i had a choice, i wouldnt wanna lose any marks. but oh wells. sighhh.. at least i manage to balance my accounts! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

as for my math....... emmm.... no comments. i can only rejoice when i see my marks. cuz seriously. sigh. prayerfully God will use me to be a testimony. oh God! pls!

thank u very very much to those who have been praying for me. God knows how crazy i have been. hugs hugs hugs! =)

No comments: