Tuesday, April 24, 2007

tears that fell like rain

tears flowed down when i was studying my accounts.. cuz nothing seems to be able to enter my mind. nothing that i read, nothing that i put my mind on even registers. and all i could do was cry and ask God to help me. i know it's a little silly when i should be studying instead of crying over something that i still have the time and power to change. but shouldnt i also acknowledge that i cant do it? that i dont have the strength to do it? that i should rely on God's power? i dont know what else to do but rely on God's wisdom and strength

little did i know... after crying for a while, i manage to memorize the accounts format and get some stuff in my head. hopefully and prayerfully it stays in there till tmr. when i need to "vomit" it out. then next is math. as i look at the tips that my lecturer gave which is quite a handful and as i look at the material that i need to study.... tears came again. inevitably. i could not stop it. because once again.... i dont know what the book was talking bout. i've done everything. but given the amount of time that i have, i doubt that i can study everything

i look at the tips and i look at my memory capacity and all i could find was a huge difference. how am i gonna stuff in accounts and maths on the same night? both of the subjects need formulas, need memorization. why are they so dumb to put 2 of this nonsense subjects together on the same day? why are they such inconsiderate bunch of ppl? sighhh. i should be doing everything else besides complain. im still proclaiming the verse over my life....

"My grace is sufficient for u. for My power is made perfect in ur weakness"
amen

No comments: