Monday, March 03, 2008

undo








Rush of Fools - Undo

i've been here before, now here i am again
standing at the door, praying You'll let me back in
to label me a prodigal would be
only scratching the surface of who i've been known to be

[chorus:]
turn me around pick me up
undo what i've become
bring me back to the place
of forgiveness and grace
i need You, need Your help
i can't do this myself
You're the only one who can undo
what i've become

i focused on the score, but i could never win
trying to ignore, a life of hiding my sin
to label me a hypocrite would be
only scratching the surface of who i've known to be

[chorus]

make every step lead me back to
the sovereign way that You

[chorus]





i love love love LOVE this song
the first time i heard this was in glad sounds subang with kevin
it was in this box thing where u can press different songs to hear from
u can even watch a short video clip of their songs


we instantly fell in love with this song


the singer, not bad looking, haha
the tune, catchy and makes u wanna sing along
the lyrics, meaningful
it's just a really nice nice song
have yet to check out their album =)




i wish i could undo some of the stuff that i've done or said
undo who i've become recently
not gonna go into detail
but im not tooooooooooooooo happy with who i am right now



well, what can i say, im still work in progress by God
im not using that as an excuse of who i've become
not now, not ever
just saying cuz i believe that one day
i'll become a better person than i am today
one with a bigger heart to love the unlovable
one with a bigger smile to make people feel welcomed
one with a bigger faith to encourage people around





hope u enjoyed watching it! =)





No comments: