Thursday, March 13, 2008

T.G.I.F

OH MY GOODNESS
OH MY GOODNESS

OH MY GOODNESS



can u feel my excitement? TMR IS FRIDAY! muahahahah! amazingly time passed quite fast this week. all in all, this week was quite mundane. nothing much has changed except the fact that i found out bout someone in my office who read my blog. better be careful with what i say from now on.


let me tell u what has my life been ever since i started work




wake up
do QT

brush teeth
bath
change
stuff jacket and bottle into my bag
leave house
reach office

on computer & take out my necessities and put it on my table
log into lotus & sametime & meebo
open my work stuff
start doing work
multi-task between chatting and work (mostly work. dont worry ching yen. i'm doing my work)
lunch
work
tea break
work
countdown till work ends with li teng
off computer & pack stuff
go home
change
eat dinner
watch abit of tv
read blogs/do stuff online (yes, computer again!)
brush teeth
sleep

then the next day... same thing all over again.






this is my table

look at my eyes la
looks like going to close anytime soon
haha

IMPORTANT!!!!!



tmr is friday friday friday friday friday friday friday!!!
casual friday
free breakfast
get to spend time with the boyfriend
weekend!
yay yay yay!




btw, if ur wondering whether i'm sick of choc-o-cino yet.... yes! i'm terribly sick of it. haha.




oh oh oh... before i forget
instead of going to australia, i'm gonna go hong kong from the 19th-23rd march. yes, i know i know. dont make me feel guiltier than i already am. i'm gonna miss a whole lot of stuff:-


all day prayer
good friday
yf easter party
easter service
kevin


sigh. don't tell me the obvious. nothing i've never heard before. i'm not thrilled bout going either but what to do. the tickets has been bought. the accomodation has been set. my father is quite thrilled bout going again. he kept talking to me bout where i wanna go. he's done research online and he even bought a book.




2 comments:

YANZ said...

hehe, oh wells, since u still gotta go anyway, might as well juz enjoy it to de max, n forget bout what's happening back here ;D

esther said...

oops. didnt realize that there was a comment =)

hmmm... yeah, will try will try. hehe. take care! =)