Wednesday, March 26, 2008

thankful

i've been back for 3 days di. but yet i have no desire whatsoever to blog bout my trip to HK. when i came back, it all felt kinda surreal. like i was just dreaming that i went to HK. i didnt feel like i went at all. the days seem to pass really fast but yet not fast enough.


i will blog bout my trip soon because i'm still not feeling too well. having really bad headache


once i stepped onto the plane, i knew. my stomach was uneasy, my brains was trying to tell me something, everything just didnt felt right. we sat a smaller plane back home. so in the economy class there were only 2 toilets. imagine how small was it. yet it was somewhat packed. once the plane reached the cruising stage and the seat belt lights were off-ed, i knew i had to go. i waited a few seconds for the toilet and once i went in, everything that i've eaten for dinner rushed out. the smell that the toilet had, caused more of the undigested food to come out. oh boy, i've never vomitted for a million years. it happened bout 3-4 times on the plane. the toilet was my friend by the end of the ride. not only did it come out from my mouth but it came out from my back as well. i know i know. sorry. too much information


came back home and every 2 hours i woke up to do the same routine. i've never been so acquainted with my toilet until now. my stomach was scolding me for being so foolish to eat those wan tan in HK. i never got the last of it till morning came. i woke up at bout 11 something and kevin said he'll come to see me. instead of going to wash up, i fell back into deep sleep. when he came, i had a slight fever. i was quite hot after we were done watching meet the spartans. stupid show. so my dad ask me to drink some tonic water.


the doctor that he never gotten to be came out once i gave him the green light to feed me the horrible drink. this is my first time being so sick ever since i've gotten together with him. he was a darling. he treated me like a baby, making the tissue look like a bip. after i drank a few sips, he'll drink a gulp. too bad no pictures. but at least i can remember it =) i'm really thankful and grateful that i have him to take care of me. make sure u take care of me like that even after we get married arrrr.


thanks darling!
i really appreciate it

No comments: