Tuesday, March 04, 2008

job

i've gotten the job at frost & sullivan. when i heard it the first time, kevin and i was laughing our heads off. it reminded me of monsters inc. my mum kept forcing me to ask for some job there cuz she said it's a very famous and good company. finally she got her wish...... this is gonna be my first real temp job at a office. kevin said my days at evelyn's old office (can't remember how to spell the company's name.. hehe. hence, "evelyn's old office") is not considered as a temp job. said that i didnt feel the horror of dreadful early morning's and weariness when i get home from work.



somehow, it doesn't seem right
feels like i should have taken the kindergarten job instead
feels like im betraying myself

i don't know how he does it
choosing job over spending time with me
i couldn't do what he did but forced to
im dreading the day when my work starts
btw, im starting on thursday


suddenly i feel like my "holiday" is coming to an end
my days of free flowing is over
im gonna laugh at him when his class suddenly cancels or ends early and he has no where else to go but home *evil grin*
i guess i got so used to spending almost everyday with him that im not ready to stop doing all that
only 2 good things that would come out of this job


money
new formal clothes!
SHOPPING TOMORROW!



i know one day this would have to happen
no matter what i do to stop it
one day we are gonna go out to the working world
with not much time spent together besides after work and weekends
am i ready for that?
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...! of course not!
im not even ready to be TWENTY this year
imagine 2.0.
without the word TEEN behind it.....!



sorry... going a little crazy. hate it when something in my life suddenly changes. it's like ur driving halfway and out comes a child and ur car starts reeling down the cliff




No comments: