Wednesday, May 09, 2007

results....

actually, i've gotten almost all my results since last week or something but i refuse to accept it. i refuse refuse. except for the 2 A's la. heh heh =) okay fine... i know u guys wanna know my results. those who are reading. i know u are wondering how i did for my exams. whether or not i did good. whether i failed any? whether i had oh-my-goodness-i-cant-believe-how-well-u-did-for-
that-nonsense-subject marks. hahahahahaha. pls forgive me for being a little silly. but but but........ isnt it good being happy? *pouts*

okay la okay... i know ur waiting in suspense. waiting to know my results.

processing...
processing....
getting the results....
................................................................
................................................................





2 A's
1 B
1 C
1 marginal fail



dont ask me what the heck is marginal fail. i guess it's just a nice way of saying that u failed. ahhaaha. sigh. i have no comments bout my results la. hahaha. cuz right... ahem ahem. let me explain why did i get such marks.

  1. i studied the day before every paper
  2. i had accounts and math at the same day
  3. thinking skills was hard, not enough time during the exam
so tell me how to study math and accounts laaa... these 2 subjects needs lots and lots and lots of memorizing. sigh. i know i know. i could have studied earlier right? ahhaha.. ahuh. hope i can do that for this new semester.

oh oh oh oh... i finally got my msian studies results. haha. whoever said that the paper was easy was seriously lying to me at my face with their eyes wide open staring at me. sheesh. it was really really hard okay??? i didnt understand a single thing that i read from the book. ishhh... i managed to obtain a wonderful and beautiful C for that paper. actually, i should be thanking God that i didnt fail it therefore i dont have to go through the boring msian studies ever again! i wonder how did u guys go through it throughout ur high school years. gosh! 'pui fook pui fook'

everytime during my msian studies class, i'll either be snooring, daydreaming, smsing, talking, doodling nonsense and by doing that im conciously killing trees that dies for my benefit so that i wont be bored looking at my boring lecturer who cant speak english well. so thank God i dont have to go through that again if not i'll be killing more and more trees.


T H E E N D!



have a great and wonderful day peeps! =)

No comments: